MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I see this sight is growing at a nice rate with some good info. I had taken a friend to pick up a sport bike at my local dealer and there it was looking at me, a AWSOME Blue Raider. I never seen one till that day and BAM a week later it sits in my garage waiting for a nice day here in Northeast Pennsylvania to burn up some road. Can't wait, I have to go out to the garage a few times a day just to look at it.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Welcome to MBF, glad to have you. I know the feeling. I don't have it anymore but when I got my black Victory King Pin loaded with custom billet parts including wheels, I had go look at it a few times every evening. It was really a gorgeous bike. Now I have the V-Stom and love it even more. Congrats on the new ride.

D.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello BB
Welcome to this forum. I found it by accident and I have to tell you bunch a nice guys talking about the bike we love.
I am new myself, I would say about a month or so and already learn a lot about bikes and accessories.
I bought a blue color also, mine still at the dealer waiting for some back order accessories.
I am not pushing it them to bring it home because of the weather. May be I take a ride today is only 10 miles away, but I heard is going to rain and snow this afternoon.
This is my 1st bike ever. so I am very exited to bring it home and ride around. If you guys (any one in this forum) around my neck of the woods (Suffolk County, Long Island NY), love to ride with you guys and meet you and introduce you to my Star chapter bodies (chapter 278).
Good riding, be safe.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Raider Riders.
I am up here in Scranton, PA. And I used to work in Denville NJ for a fire sprinkler co. It was a long drive every day. Got my raider out for a little ride today as the sun is shinning here today. Any of you North East guys going to the ride in Washington DC in late may? I think it is call Rolling Thunder. Maybe we all can hook up and ride down togeather.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Big Blue,

I might go there with my Star Chapter (278) is a local chapter of national Yamaha Star.
They are going there. Check your area, I am sure there is one there and you can Join them. I know there is one in NJ, don't know exactly where in Jersy, but I can find out for you guys.

This is my local address: http://www.listar278.org/
and this is the national address: http://www.startouring.org/

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Just got back myself from a quick little blast through Rockaway, Denville and Dover. A little chilly, but hey, what can you do?

Our STAR Chapter 218 will be riding down to Rolling Thunder. I won't be able to make it this year, but it's an incredble event.

There's also a Rolling Thunder Event is September - a one-day rally which rides down to the Vet's Memorial in Holmdel. It's also a great time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts