MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luke,
I must say and I hope everyone here will echo my statement that you are doing an awe inspiring job with this Raider site. None other can compare.
Very good my man, very good.

Keep up the good work and be encouraged.

Thank you very much for your great effort and the way you bring everyone together.
I see this growing and continuing to be a rich site for Raider related info, products, first news and the place to be.

Best,

Ken Cooley
Nomadken

·
Registered
157 Posts
this site was instrumental in trading in a Stratoliner on a Raider! Thanks bro! I have learned a lot from this site!

Later

Coyote

P.S. My wife is asking for donations for a new tire. Send them to your favorite charity.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have to give thanks for this site...... I was already drooling over the raider but this site just made it that much easier for the dealer to get what he wanted for the bike.......He could tell i was hooked. But I have to say I dont regret it for an instant..... traded an 03 gsxr 750 for this best thing I ever did.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I found this site after I bought my Raider and it has some very useful info.
Like the Raiderperformance page Luke all the info in one quick access area.
Keep up the good work

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
To say "thank you" to you guys doesn't even begin to express the gratitude that I feel towards all the members of this community for contributing to the incredible growth that the site and this forum has experienced.

Thank you all for being members of this awesome family. I am absolutely inspired by your comments and encouragement.

:beer2: :eclipsee_gold_cup:

...You guys keep this up, I'm going to need a bigger helmet... ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Suck ups... ;D

Just kidding...

Excellent job sir...

I've learned much and much to learn.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Luke, Yamaha should thank you as well. There is no telling how many Raiders this site helped sell. I found this site while in the throws of deciding whether to buy a bike this size after having been off of one for 15 years. Thankfully the folks on this site convinced me to do it...I'm loving every minute of my Raider. Absolutely the best purchase I ever made. Keep up the great work and thanks for all you do to keep it up and running.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yep, Agreed here as well, I have been around for quite awhile now and this thing gets bigger everyday. There are some other good info sites out there but none where I feel the community type atmosphere as you have created here my friend. If you ever need anything just ask, This is the best place to be if you are interested in the Raider.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I totally agree. :agree: Luke is doing a terrific job of uniting us. Keep up the good work, and than you for all you have done, and will do in the future.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Luke, I know your head is getting to big so I will be brief. great Job!!! 8). Now go get that hot air balloon for a helmet. :pepper2: :clap2:

·
Registered
12 Posts
This site is awesome, I found my upper and lower chrome belt guards through it also I was one of those people that after putting on new pipes had popping on both accelerating and decilerating your post on popping and the pictures corrected my problem as my coil wires on the right side were installed incorrectly :mad: :mad: now it is as smooth as glass 8) 8), to everyone keep up the good work, thanks Luke for this super form ;D ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts