MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Raider Turndown Exhaust from Pacific Coast Star? If so did you have to install a PC3 They come with an O2 bung. I am just wondering if I should go ahead and order the Big Air Kit and PC3 or can I just install the pipes. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ordered mine from PCS. They had sent them baqck to mortons to get fixed they are shorter and the o2 bung works fine. You need to use a new crush gasket and some Hi temp silicone sealer to seal the around the power cones. They are great and have not blue :365127745460d5d5774562: in the last 2 weeks. Id get them they are great pipes and look tons better than the cheap cobra imitations

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think the cobras look cheap. I had some cobras on my vstar ended up trading them for bubs as the cobras were flimsy and cheaply made. they vibrated very bad. Mortons are designed from the milions of pipes made for custom choppers. The cobras just tried to get into that market but you cant beat the small shop that builds pipes. Not quite that custom looking. thats why I dont care if my mortons blue as this is sign of custom work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts