MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all -

A couple of weeks back one of the members here was asking about the sound of the HardKrome 2-into-1 Sideburner system.

I just spoke with on of the guys at DG/Hard Krome when I asked him, he basically asked me if I ever heard a V-8 motor with open headers. When I said that I did, he said that's what this system sounds like. He actually admitted that they tell customers to wear an earplug on the right side - I appreciate his honesty - these pipes are going to be wicked loud on the Raider :icon_twisted:, which might be just perfect... In addition to the sound, these pipes do have a baffle, and are 2-into-1, so power should be great - he stated up to 13 HP with proper FI management...

While they don't have any soundbytes, he recommended looking on YouTube. I'll try it later today and if I find something, I'll post the link here and over at RaiderPerformance.com

·
Registered
168 Posts
It'd be nice if they could also tell us where to find some pictures of the pipes on a Raider.
I'm impatiently waiting on some HK 3" straights. That's what I had on my previous bike (Roadliner) and they sounded great.
I spoke to HK and I was told that they would have something like that around the end of March.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Take a look at Metricthunder.com.
They've got some products for the Raider that might give an impression of what the HC 2 into 1 might look like

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.