MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say HI to everyone here. Just traded up to a Raider from an 1100 Custom. Looking forward to picking the bike up this coming weekend! (hopefully).

Just wanted to introduce myself.

- Ninja

UPDATE:
The bike just got to the dealer today. Just received the phone call with the VIN number (for insurance)! Looks like Saturday is the day!

UPDATE 2:
Strong possibility I'll be picking the bike up tomorrow (Wednesday). Praying to the weather Gods for it to be at least HALF-WAY decent!

UPDATE 3: Went and picked her up today. A bit chilly but at least the sun was out. Waiting for a nicer day before I go ahead and start throwing some miles on her ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NJRaider said:
Welcome! :wave:

Love the avatar by the way, that's awesome.

Where do you hail from?
Thanks!

Chicago :) Actually on the far Southwest Side in a small suburb. But Chicago is more of a known landmark than "MOKENA"! lol

The weather here has been on the downstroke... rain, cold, etc. What a wonderful spring we're having! But it's supposed to be nice on Saturday - so I hope the dealer gets my bike in this week. The only color they had in stock was Blue - and I'm big with black/black bikes... so I'm having them nab one from the local Yamaha Warehouse for me.

If not this week, then no later than the next! Can't wait!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Great Avatar.

Welcome to the forum. Several of us frequent the chat room in the evenings. Join us for some interesting conversations about hte Raider and the mods we would like to see

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WaRaider said:
Great Avatar.

Welcome to the forum. Several of us frequent the chat room in the evenings. Join us for some interesting conversations about hte Raider and the mods we would like to see
Roger that. Will do.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Ben, mud, ninja, you all should know by now that the RED S is the fastest I keep trying to tell you that. But it appears that you are all hard headed. LOL HAHA

·
Registered
141 Posts
:D rick star motorcycles had to come out with a second and third color for when black was out of stock. Hate to tell you...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Bob that is because only the red gets out of stock too popular :icon_razz:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts