MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
194 Posts
Aaron Lines? I've not heard a thing from him since this one. But looking for it on YouTube I see he has at least one other tune. But he is flash in the pan.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Village People is an American disco group known for its on-stage costumes and suggestive lyrics in their music. The group was originally formed by French producers Jacques Morali, Henri Belolo and lead singer Victor Willis[1] following the release of the debut album Village People, which targeted disco's large gay audience. The group's name refers to Manhattan's Greenwich Village, with its reputation as a gay neighborhood.[2] The characters were a symbolic group of American masculinity[3] and macho gay-fantasy personas.[4] As of 2020, Victor Willis is the only original member of the group.

I liked the Music BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT not their lifestyle. :unsure: No offence intended!

·
American Legion Rider
194 Posts
I liked the Music BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT not their lifestyle. :unsure: No offence intended!
I have to admit, I preferred it stayed in the closet. And I lived door to one. I only know because I came straight to the point one day and asked. He was a great guy and super landscape designer. But his lifestyle stayed in his house. That still seems better than the in your face of today. JMHO

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.