MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thick as a Brick is brilliant. Side one of Rush's 2112 album is one song at around 20 minutes. It is on repeat in my head at least once a week.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
Aaron Lines? I've not heard a thing from him since this one. But looking for it on YouTube I see he has at least one other tune. But he is flash in the pan.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Village People is an American disco group known for its on-stage costumes and suggestive lyrics in their music. The group was originally formed by French producers Jacques Morali, Henri Belolo and lead singer Victor Willis[1] following the release of the debut album Village People, which targeted disco's large gay audience. The group's name refers to Manhattan's Greenwich Village, with its reputation as a gay neighborhood.[2] The characters were a symbolic group of American masculinity[3] and macho gay-fantasy personas.[4] As of 2020, Victor Willis is the only original member of the group.

I liked the Music BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT not their lifestyle. :unsure: No offence intended!

·
Super Moderator
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yeah. I gotta concede they weren’t a one hit wonder now you mentioned it SG. They were just never high enough on my playlist to register more than that song. The rest came back when you listed them.

·
American Legion Rider
192 Posts
I liked the Music BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT not their lifestyle. :unsure: No offence intended!
I have to admit, I preferred it stayed in the closet. And I lived door to one. I only know because I came straight to the point one day and asked. He was a great guy and super landscape designer. But his lifestyle stayed in his house. That still seems better than the in your face of today. JMHO

Reactions: PORKY
41 - 60 of 86 Posts