MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a genre I am familiar with Max. You got any samples? I am always open to new stuff. The last Christian group I remember actually having an album of was a singer named Stacey back in the 1970's and it was NOT metal.

·
American Legion Rider
194 Posts
Oh yeah, that's a good one. Listened until the end which is unusual for me. If I hear one voice I cut them off. But yep, that's a good one. I have the original Ventures version but I think this version on one of their tours is better.
Anything live is usually better when the artist and audience are feeding off each other.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I flogged this album a few years ago (around 10 now that I think of it). Came across the album in some music that a friend downloaded for me - had never heard of Everlast before that:

The Truck driver with the Trashy White Girl is Aaron Paul/ aka Jesse Pinkman of 'Breaking Bad' Fame.

Love the music, just can't stand Trailer park Junkies as we have enough of them all over the Heartland.

Sam :laugh:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.