MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for cool Raider pictures for the front page of RaiderPerformance.com.

If you want to see your bike featured, email me a high quality digital picture for consideration. It can be a still shot, but any pictures of your Raider in action are (safely) encouraged too (burnouts, anyone?). Only requirement is that the Raider - or any part of it - be the main focus of the shot.

·
Registered
671 Posts
we cant, it has to include a bike in the pic. :agree:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Pic

Nothing too fancy yet, but here is a before pic.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does anyone know what type of forward controls are used on the November home page bike of the month?

If not who’s bike is it?

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Posting pics on main page...

Why not just post the pictures that everyone has sent in on the photo gallery, you already have those pics.

Good web site. Keep up the nice work. Raider riders rule.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm not Luke... but I will speak up to mention that the photo gallery isn't where people are going to make sure to give you a high quality picture capable of being presented blown up clearly. Another reason is because I bet some of these nice folks would rather not be the front page picture. And, the final reason why I like the way it is now is because it encourages people to get a really nice shot of their raider instead of just some picture of it. I know for me that's why I haven't submitted a photo for front page yet...I'm waiting to make sure it looks EXACTLY how I want it to look when my raider takes front page in a couple months (well... we'll see if it makes it, and if it does, you'll know then it looks how I wanted it to!).

-Indy

1 - 20 of 84 Posts