MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of looking at the swoosh in the back of the front fender so I decided to start another mod sine I already had the bike sitting in a chock.

If you'd like to take a look you can see it in progress here:

http://www.vacationplace.com/raider

Thanks for looking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
go ahead and make 2 of those and send one my way when you are done :angel: :icon10:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eian31 said:
go ahead and make 2 of those and send one my way when you are done :angel: :icon10:
When I'm finished with the complete fender, brackets and God only knows what else I'll run into, I'll make a template so I can duplicate everything. I just want to make sure that it's "right" before I commit to anything. I hate shoddy work as I'm sure you do. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Dude that front fender is cool. I am tring to figure out how to make rear fender without the swosh. But I would focus on the rest of bike as it is falling apart :ricky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sleepercell said:
Dude that front fender is cool. I am tring to figure out how to make rear fender without the swosh. But I would focus on the rest of bike as it is falling apart :ricky:
Ha! As I was doing the front fender I kept looking at that back fender with the swoosh. It's going next! :super:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
We will have to talk when thats all done maybe we can set something up the swosh is the only thing that caused me to look at buying a rocker c but then I found out they we made by hardly drivenson :rayof:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sleepercell said:
We will have to talk when thats all done maybe we can set something up the swosh is the only thing that caused me to look at buying a rocker c but then I found out they we made by hardly drivenson :rayof:
Hey Sleepercell, You got yourself a much better bike...wise choice! :icon10:

As far as the fenders go I must confess that I haven't liked them...the swoosh...since I first saw the Raider in person at Daytona Biketoberfest in October 2007. BUT 1 demo ride is all it took to get me hooked. I knew something could eventually be done about the fenders.

I know that everyone isn't going to like the fenders I come up with and that's OK. Everyone has their own style. I'm just trying to come up with something that I'll be happy with. If someone else likes it too then all the better!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top