MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been hearing anything about a diffrent front fender in the works for the Raider?? I love this bike the only thing that really bugs me is the front fender it has to go ASAP. I would like to do a direct bolt on if possible and I know that it has been talked about in the forums, but didn't know where any of them stood.
Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet keep me posted on what you come up with, I am very excited to get rid of the stock fender.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Here is my front fender completed. It is a RC Coponets and I had to build custom brackets to bolt it to the forks. It goes 2.5" from the ground. So far, I have had really good comments on it, and the bike stays WAY cleaner.

Brent

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what are the odds I could get you to make me a set of those brackets you used, That looks way better than the factory.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Brent I shot you an email thanks for the quick reply.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Brent,
Not sure if it's just me...but I can't see either an image of your fender, or a link to an image. I am guessing maybe it's a freak occurrence for me only, as eian31 seemed to be able to see it. If it is posted, and I can't see it...what are the chances you could e-mail me a picture of it, cause I'd love to see how it looks,
Thanks,
Jake

1 - 13 of 13 Posts