MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question, will the 3" extension kit for the Liner and the Roadi work on the Raider? I need to stretch out a bit more. I've been looking and searching and didn't see anything but from looks of it I think it will work. Anyone done this yet?? If so how d u like it??

Thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
im sure your local yamaha dealer can pull one of the controls off the shelf for you or at least pull up next to one to compare in person

·
Registered
9 Posts
The one for the roadliner works fine. I put them on my Raider and love them. You can see them on my bike in the photo section. I'm Big D in Tucson.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I second that where did you get them?
Thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yea I third it. Where you buy them and how much

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
373 Posts
how hard were they to put on? I want them.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As do I, If anyone has these and you could point us in the right direstion to order a set and maybe offer a review of the install process it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are these things for short people too????
If so I want some too!!!!!

GC

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I would say probably not, but if you want to stretch out these are for you. :icon10:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I too have been looking for a longer strech on my Raider for the foward controls, and I finially found a company that sells the right one we are looking for. I called them and talked to "Juan" at http://getcycleparts.com/[/color]]http://getcycleparts.com/ he had exactly what I wanted. They sell the 3" Forward Controll relocation kit for the 08 Raider for $115.00 dollars and that sounded good to me. Atleast I know it's the one for my bike. I'll send some photos after I get them and install them, can't wait.

P.S They seem to specialize in other Raider parts as well.
http://getcycleparts.com/

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool I will check them out, Please let us know your thoughts on them when you get them on your Raider.
Much Appreciated.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PCS does not have them listed under the Raider section. Is it the same kit that the Roadi and Liner use because it is listed ther for $95??

·
Registered
326 Posts
hey big easy, i couldnt find any listings for the raider on their website, do you have to call them ???

·
Registered
41 Posts
I did not see them on the website, another guy with a Raider at bikenight down here, at the PitStop told me about them. but when I called getcycleparts.com they had them (305) 255-7311 I talked to "Juan" and the guy was extremely helpful and answered alot of questions that I had about things I was looking for.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts