MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the stock passenger foot pegs with the Kurykan Dual Iso. They look great, as well as providing more area for the passenger to rest the foot with out looking over baring. :wave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anybody have any suggestions for the rider foot pegs? I'm a little tall, and I don't want to look like my legs are up way to high going down the road.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Roadliner 3 inch forward extensions will fit the Raider. They are for sale on Ebay all the time for about 80.00 bucks. I had some on a v* they felt and worked good, I may do the same.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yes, I ordered these but I am wondering if anybody has replaced the actual foot pegs. If so is there anything special we need to order or can we use any footpegs.

·
Registered
826 Posts
There is an adapter that you have to order to use Kuryankyn foot pegs with the Raider, not sure on the other manufacturers. The part # for the Kuryakyn adapters is 8802 for the front and 8809 for the rear.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Also you may be careful ordering that 3" kit from ebay. I have heard that the shift linkage has no adjustment nuts and is to short to be connected properly. Also it is just machined aluminum not polished or chrome. All good things to know before you order them.I emailed the seller with all of these questions over 3 weeks ago and never recieved an answer back, so I assume he has not fixed any of this.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I was hoping to use regular custom foot pegs like Jardine Billet Passenger Foot pegs or something. I don't want the Kury ones. Not to my liking. I wanted to match foot pegs and grips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts