MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious how we are doing on the Petition - Vance and Hines/Palhegyi exhaust?

Any good news?

We should keep-a-knocking on that door nonstop. :boxe: :bash:

VB

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gang. Let's get this thing going!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED THOSE PIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Has anybody else noticed a resemblance between Mortons exhaust and the V&H Pelhegyi pipes. The arc is a little more aggressive and the pipes are longer on Mortons, but they close. Just a thought, maybe someone could do a little mod to em.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Four more endorsements yesterday.... Yeah!! :wings:

Let's try to keep this "hot" until the end of the month, which is when NJ Raider plans on turning this into Vance & Hines.

:ricky:

·
Registered
326 Posts
i thought about cutting mine but they would still not have the full heat shield like v&h pipes come with and two the mont on them is the one at the very bottom of the frame where the stock pipes bolted on, not sur about cutting it off above that cause it would either have to go without a mount or it would have to be visable cause there is nothing else to mount to behind the pipes ;D

·
Registered
499 Posts
As of yesterday, 50 have signed the petition.

18 days left.

It would be great to have an even 100 on the petition.

Difficult? Maybe.

But doable.

If anyone is also involved in another forum (God only know why... :shrug: ;D) ...

please pass on the petition. :ricky:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Only 12 days left...

Only 59 signatures...

·
Registered
826 Posts
I will take my slashdowns off tomorrow for a set of these!! Anyone who might be interested please help us out by signing the petition. Only with a united effort will we get VH to listen to us.
Thanks to all of you who make this community what it is, U all deserve a big THANK YOU!!!

Eian

·
Registered
499 Posts
71... and counting.

NJRaider (moderator) said initially that he planned on turning this list into V&H at the end of this month..

We have 5 days left.. we need an average of 6 per day to make it to 100 names...

I'm just tyring to keep this in the forefront of everyones mind. It sure would be nice to have a 100 names on this petition.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just sent my info, also posted the link to another forum. Hopefully that'll put the # way up.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good job buddy...

Let's keep this alive.

·
Registered
499 Posts
77 - and counting. :ricky:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts