MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of the members of Star 218 spent Memorial Day weekend at Rolling Thunder in DC, and since I wasn't able to join them, fed my addiction by sending me a couple of photos -

Not sure how this effects handling, but I'd say this beast is a killer in a straight line... :pepper2:

Of course, note the NOS bottle. And if you look closely, check out the massive Tach on the handlebar clamps

- 'course, I gotta wonder what he's doing with the stock cans still on the bike ???

·
Registered
17 Posts
HMMMMM, Id say theres some overkill.
The pics are a bit small but I dont see any lines running from the bottle.IMO more than likely he was just goofin.

·
Registered
499 Posts
That was added so he could try to keep up with the Red 'S'.... ;D

·
Registered
267 Posts
I like the engine guards. I wonder what kind they are. Does any one know?

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Hes gona kill himself at the first intersection with a dip. Crash bars and sissy bar with a wheely bar..TE HE LOL :ImaPoser:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i'd say the ole boy had a good "hoot" over the week-end with all the guys "eyeballing" his bike!!--ha!--wheelie bars with springs on them!--HA!! nos bottle out in hot sun!!--HA! and those are definitely lindby bars. hell--if he can fab. up those wheelie bars/mounts/etc.--he can certainly mod. the liner bars to fit the raider! ---i love it!! creativity just for the fun of it! in the old days, race guys would do some obvious "cheating mod." prior to going thru inspection--inspecters catch them --they remove it--get admonished--while their REAL cheating mod "slips through!" ---one of the 1st triumph rocket 3 owners (2300cc-stock) installed a turbo where catalytic box used to be--out of sight. he "waxed" many a busa/v-rod/etc.--and they still don't know how he did it!!--HA!!! --this guy just had fun!!--john

·
Registered
157 Posts
brandon said:
The pics are a bit small but I dont see any lines running from the bottle.IMO more than likely he was just goofin.
Na dude. That's that latest racing tech. WiNo's

·
Registered
671 Posts
brandon said:
just like the handle bars internal lines...LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts