MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Houston has 2 major loops that circle around the city. HW610 & Beltway 8. Part of the Beltway is still regulated by stoplights.

My son (M109R) and I (Raider) were on Beltway 8 heading to work. There are only 2 lanes for traffic and a “breakdown” lane on the shoulder. There we are… sitting in some pretty heavy traffic. A motorcycle cop comes driving down the breakdown lane… looks at us… and gives us the “follow me” wave. My son and I pull in behind the cop and he gets us though all the heavy traffic. :ricky:

I know there has got to be other “good cop” stories out there.

What’s yours?

·
Registered
80 Posts
What part of Houston? Our local Pearland PD knows of a couple of lights that are notorious for NEVER wanting to change. Stuck at one of the lights, I decided to rxhibit a little civil disobedience and run the sucker. Upon checking my mirror after crossing the relatively busy road, I see the cop in his cruiser shaking his head and smiling, then turn and go on his merry way. Similarly, I have seen one of our local motorcycle cops pull his radar gun OFF of me while working one of his speed traps. Gotta love em..........

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have a story. My "good cop", chased after me just to give me a $300 ticket. How sick. What was he thinking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts