1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have it and the Patrick racing bak and if I ever quit playing around with the baffles I would have it tuned in by now. Only one problem I like to romp on it at every stop and around every corner and ride way too fast and I am only getting 35 miles to the gallon. Maybe i just need to slow down?

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
You're suffering from TIBM (Throttle Induced Bad Mileage) - a common condition that exists whenever we put performance parts on a bike, and realize that harder launches, faster acceleration and even more wonderful engine music is now reality. :icon_twisted:

The TFI is doing exactly what it's supposed to do - it's a load-based controller and you're asking for more fuel. 'Course - 35 MPG is still better than most cars, so I don't see a problem, but again, that's just me ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NJRaider said:
Dobeck Performance TFI model # FI-2050ST is plug-n-play for the Raider.
Hey Luke,

I went to purchase this one today, but they told me it's not really suitable for the Raider: the wiring harness is too short.

Cheers, Scooter

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got one on my Raider I called dobeck to ask for a base line setting and they told me that they were working on a unit but the wires were to short so I had to explain that I already had it installed and that I had more than enough wire.
works fine Im runing patrick BAK and cobra swepts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.