MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I bought my 2008 Raider a month ago and I got this Dobeck Performance Electronic Jet Kit along with it. The original owner never installed it so its new in the box. I'm not that familar with these things and have never used one but will give you the link to what it is and post a pic. I would like to get $150 shipped to anywhere in the U.S. USPS Priority. Will consider any reasonable offer or maybe trade for something for my Raider.
Says it fits Roadliner/Stratoliner/Raider years 2006-2011
Code:
http://www.dobeckperformance.com/shopping/viewproduct.asp?pid=110
View attachment 6447

I just dont need this and need to sell it or trade it. I need a windshield for my Raider to start with.
Thanks!
I will accept paypal, money order or personal check but will not ship till money clears.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody interested? Gonna put it on ebay if nobody wants it before tonight. Just thought I would put it on here since its for the Raider. Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nobody interested? Gonna put it on ebay if nobody wants it before tonight. Just thought I would put it on here since its for the Raider. Thanks!
I would jump all over it though you really need to time these offers to better suit my needs! I mean really? How dare you put something out here reasonably priced when I am not ready to buy it yet?!? :shocked:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would jump all over it though you really need to time these offers to better suit my needs! I mean really? How dare you put something out here reasonably priced when I am not ready to buy it yet?!? :shocked:
Yea looks like it may be on here when you need it lol. I thought I priced it cheap enough to move it. Its brand new and it came with my bike. I just dont need it. I just have the cobra slashdown pipes and no need for it with those. Im just gonna add a K&N Air Filter and thats it with original air box.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cant believe nobody wants this thing for half the cost of a new one shipped. Come on guys I know someone needs this thing. LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hey yamaha-man

You might have found your buyer. Lucky you. I almost never check the For Sale adds on this forum.

I am planning to put an EFI system upgrade on my Raider in July or Aug. I did think about getting a Dobeck. I understand exactly what it does - it's like a "poor mans Power Commander". Not as versatile. But if you're willing to let it go for $120 then I might be interested.

Send me a PM.
Let me know what model of Dobeck you've got, and I'll cehck their Web page.

distantThunder

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still Avaliable

Still avaliable $120 Shipped USPS Priority With delivery Confirmation# to your door. Ship to U.S & Canada Only! Its not on Ebay any longer but if someone feels safer purchasing it that way I can relist. Thanks! PayPal or money order.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would trade for a new K&N air filter and 6qts of Mobile 1 V-Twin Full Syn 20-50 if anyone could get that cheaper than what I'm asking. I know some can get deals from friends or whatever that work at parts stores. I already have a K&N oil filter just need the Mobile oil and K&N air filter. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.