MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap Batman! I did the rev rev dump thing from a slow roll in 1st gear. Tire started spinning, went left and then right. :eek: That is when the old Coyote said enough. Couldn't think of a good excuse for the wife why the tank had been caved in. But WOW!!!!! ;D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Grats coyote!

I did my first "ZOMG HOLY HELL!" today, too!

I heeded the advice from a friend when I told him I couldn't break the tires loose from even rolling WOT from a roll without popping the clutch.

"You need to learn how she likes to be treated. She won't take any crap from you at all - go wuss with the wrist and she won't respond well. Treat her like she belongs to you - that's when she'll open up for you."

So... after rolling around the neighborhood to find a "quiet" spot (not for long, hehe) - I started to do a few rolls and snap the WOT without dumping to see if she can break loose the rear sneaker... took a few tries to see exactly how she responded the best - but after a few tries - I had her breaking the tires loose and smoking the street without even dumping the clutch.

OK - got the hang of that.

Next up - the dump. Started small - a few pops with a split second or two of throttle to see how she moved from a dead stop - then I leaned on her hard - about 25 feet of hard, lol. Ahhhh... the smell of burnt rubber!

Then I started tinkering with rolling dumps and then higher speed dumps.

Man...

I love this bike!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I may do it once when I get mine back to see what the new 240 metz will do...but at 300 bucks a pop, my cheap scottish arse wont be a burnout hotdog like yall. ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts