MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS PINK PANTHER FOR YOUR GREAT ATTITUDE. IT REALLY SHOWED ME HOW MATURE YOU ARE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD JOIN MYSPACE.....

STEWART THE PIPES SOUND GOOD. I KEPT THE BAFFLES IN B/C THEY ARE REALLY LOUD WHEN YOU RUN IT HARD. THERE IN EXPENSIVE AND THE PIPES DONT SCRAPE ON THE GROUND AT ALL....

ILL FIX THE PHOTOS TONIGHT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THEM....

·
Registered
220 Posts
PiNkPaNtHeR said:
Apparently I can't view this unless I make a myspace account - lame by any excuse. Try Photobucket or frapper. I don't need to join a new site and get spammed by freaking teenagers or who knows what. thanks but no thanks.

sorry for my attitude, but if you wanna see my pics check this out:
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/Keevin1958/

no membership required.

ride on
Pink...just looked at your pictures. You guys up north are 'KRAZY'. How do you ride in the snow? I didn't even see any snow this past winter....much less ride in anything like that. Of course I've never seen a white Christmas or been on a snowmobile either.

·
Registered
292 Posts
We started this year off with a New Year's Day ride & just kept going from there. Can't let a little snow stop ya.

I've read about Deal's Gap and wanted to give it a shot. Maybe one of these days............

I saw a video on YouTube of a guy doing it on a GoldWing. That was awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.