MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced their stock seats on their Raider? I would love to provide my wife with a little better seat and at the same time lower my seat height. I know there is at least one company that has Raider custom seats but has anyone purchased one and used it for awhile?

Joe

·
Registered
220 Posts
Been looking for the same thing.

The stock seats leave much to be desired. Most aftermarket seats push you forward and up... for me... that's a no-no. I've got some long sticks as I'm pretty tall - so higher and more forward are just no good for me.

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
I'm very happy with the Corbin Dual Tour that we installed. Passenger position is waaay better than stock, offers major improvements. Rider position is maybe 1/2" or so closer, and definitely lower, and has a flatter seating area so you can move around a bit to find your comfort zone. Both positions have a receptacle for Corbin's removable backrest.

Because of the shape of the passenger section, it definitely changes the look a bit, but it's definitely worth it for the long distance comfort. It also uses the stock mounts and lock, so you can pop it off and put your stock seat on in a couple of seconds.

more info here
http://raiderperformance.com/ourbike.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts