MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is the above a stupid question or could it be that nobody is really interested in custom pegs and are happy with it the ones that came on the raider. ???

·
Registered
499 Posts
Third option...

Sorry... I have no idea. :-\

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Sorry DR -

not a stupid question -

I don't think the Kury adapters would work - they're basically designed to work with their pegs only that don't already include the clevis.

It doesn't look like you could attach an adapter to the Ness pegs. Like Chili said, though, let's see what the aftermarket provides during this first full season. I'll keep my eyes peeled and see what comes up

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah sorry man, not a stupid question at all I like those pegs as well but I don't think they will work.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I like my pegs. They look good and comfirtable. The rubber in the top cornet has a little ware on it, but I don't think I will be changing the pegs. I can find something else to dump $90 in to.. ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I would stay away from Kury pegs that require an adapter. They bolt right down the center axis and on my vstar 1100 they would constantly spin around the the adapter. would be OK if they were round pegs because shaped pegs look bad

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, just thought I'd ask again. Has anybody adapted regular motorcycle foot pegs to the raider. I am no fabricator but it looks like it could be done pretty easy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sleepercell said:
I would stay away from Kury pegs that require an adapter. They bolt right down the center axis and on my vstar 1100 they would constantly spin around the the adapter. would be OK if they were round pegs because shaped pegs look bad
Odd cause I have 2 sets (pegs and hiway) and neither move, rotate or anything...ever. The new kurys have ridges that create a tighter grip and blue locktite goes a long way. Kury's are fine...

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think they would work, as long as the pedal adapts to the kuryakyn adapter. Not sure you will find an answer to that specific of a question here.

I had $130 gift certificate to local stealer and bought kuryakyn's switchblade pegs. After a 250mi ride last week I decided I needed some type of heel rest and a seat which will have to wait. I wish I would have bought the Flame grips instead of the ISO's but I am not going through the hassle of removing the ISO's after all I went through to become an expert at putting them on :p. Anyway here are the pegs I bought.

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=3844

1 - 12 of 12 Posts