MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've not seen anything like this for the Raider. Additionally... I'm a bit skeptical of "Custom" exhaust with all the problems/issues Raider owners have had with Morton's "custom" exhaust.

I'd rather stick with a known supplier.

·
Registered
826 Posts
There is nothing out there like that I have ever seen, If I had to do over again I would probably wait on exhaust until this winter and let all the aftermarket have some more time with the bike, Seems to me that exhaust on this bike must not be an easy task with all the dragging issues that have been reported.

·
Registered
82 Posts
if you have the $$ and close to missouri, www.stainlesscreations.net used to fabricate any custom design you desire. they've gotten into production work now, primarily for www.mcadvantages.com so you'll have to call them. expensive, but stainless already is. and they are probably the best show stainless in the business. you'll just have to take bike there. if you or buddy can weld stainless and more interested in power, contact burns stainless in california for sort of a kit of bent pieces they will computer design for the 113. john

1 - 4 of 4 Posts