MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Hey Pounder, welcome to MBF. Glad to have you over. I've never owned a Harley but I have to say styling wise I really like the Cross Bones. If I was to go the Harley way, that's would be my choice. Do put up some pics when you get it, love to see it.

D.

·
Registered
671 Posts
my neighbor bought one he has a different seat on order he said its not good for the ars

·
Registered
925 Posts
Pounder,

My brother went from a custom chopper to the Cross Bones last year. We rode to Sturgis together and he loves it. He did put some different pipes and seat on it. It's a cool bike.

Hogg:beer2:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I've always liked HD's all blacked out bikes, however they never have sold exceptionally well for some reason.... beyond me. I remember one model, I think they called it the BadBoy (1997ish) that only lasted a year or two. It was a similiar design with the springer forks, but not totally blacked out.
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/harley-davidson/harleydavidson-badboy-13068.html

I like the look of the stock seat, but cant speak for the long distance comfort.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.