MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone. I just came off a yamaha r1 to a yamaha raider so im kinda new to the cruisers. Ive been noticing the bike seems to back fire in the airbox. Sometimes when i give it a rev when im sitting still it makes a loud pop rite under the gas tank.

·
Registered
326 Posts
that happened to me once or twice when i just all the sudden popped the throttle you know to snort the oem pipes but it hasent done it since and that was back when i first got it and right after the frist long ride i took it on, i never fiqured out what caused it cause it quit doing it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes, I had mine do that twice the other day. Both times were when I snapped the throttle to crack the pipes. Cobra Swept. I think the bike is running a little lean but it runs perfect right off the line so I am going to talk with the dealer about it Monday. This dealer has a really good tech so i am sure he will be able to answer this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.