MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not tryin to be nosey or nothin guys. .i was jus wonderin if anyone minded sayin wat they payed for their raider out the door wen they bought it so i could see wat kind of deal i got on mine. .mine a blue raider S i payed 13,200 out the door with tax title and license from carlocks in jackson,TN a buddy of mines a salesman there an said he got me a deal but i was jus wonderin if i did or not lol. .and yes if your wondering BLUE is the fastest ;D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
wstewart58

I shopped around all over LA to get a good price on my Raider. By the way, if anyone is out on the west coast - check LA Yamaha in Marina Del Rey (www.otdcyclesports.com). I'd say your price is pretty good. I got the red Raider, so it was cheaper than yours (less chrome), but based on the price differential between the 2 models - I think you got a pretty good deal.

Funny. Now that I've been riding my new Raider - I'll probably start adding some extra chrome to it when I get the chance. So go figure.

distantThunder, LA

·
Registered
826 Posts
I'd say that they cut you a pretty good deal I pd $13,200 but out the door it was a little over $14k.

·
Registered
671 Posts
yikes01 apro4x4, you better hide that thing for a few years, you stole that puppy..... :coolsmiley:
Tommy Blue , backrest , cobra fuel mgt system and Hard Krome sideburners,........OTD $14400
Toms Cycle Indiana,Pa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.