MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody out there purchased the Corbin Hollywood Solo seat? Any reviews?

Read in a thread a while ago about different seats and opinions, I don't remember this seat being one of the seats discussed.. Thanks to Eian31 and Desertraider, I can now do a quick on/off with the passanger seat.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have it. I like it alot, but it does require a break in. The seat flows nicely with the lines and is always noticed by those checking out my bike. There's also a nice flame stitching on the seat. Just IMO, but it's a nice choice.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a corbin seat on my old vulcan 1500, took a little while to break it in. I really liked it. Is the solo more, less, or as comfortable as the stock seat?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
19 Posts
I JUST ORDERED ONE THIS WEEKEND, LOOKED TO ME TO FIT THE LINES OF THE BIKE AND I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE STOCK PASSAGER PAD THAT I CAN STILL USE.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Speaking only of the Hollywood solo, the seat is more comfortable. I do suffer from some lower disc problems so finding a comfortable seat is tough for me. This seat is better, but not perfect yet. This is however, my first Corbin so I'm going to wait for a couple thousand miles before making my final determination. Bill Russel saddles are wonderful, but look horrible on sleek bikes, thus my Corbin order...only time in the saddle and miles on the road will tell.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Brian,

I have ZERO patience...I ordered the seat on Tuesday and it was delivered to me on Friday before my ride this past Saturday. I lucked out as they had 2 in stock in the style I wanted. I worked with a lady named Patti...she was terrific.

Nelson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts