MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had a chance to check out the new goodies from Corbin yet? I like their fairing and the chin gaurd. Both look nice and definately add to the look of the bike. Good or bad is in the eye of the beer holder.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Indeed it is, I saw that stuff awhile back and there is no way that any of it will get near my bike, short of maybe a seat at some point down the line. This is just my opinion and others may like it and that is fine to each his own, but to me it totally destoys what the Raider is. However after I saw that I did send them an idea, that if they were to make a couple diffrent front fenders for the Raider they may get quite a few takers. If you would be interested in one you may drop them a line and tell them as well, just like at VH there are strength in numbers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ya, I like Corbins stuff too but none of that for my bike if you please. Way too normal looking.
The hard bags look great if you want a Stratoliner or a Nomad. Not on my Raider. In fact my Raider would
start up, move a few hundred feet and shut back down if you tried to put that stuff on it. (just like Herbie the Love bug), a mind of his own.

Corbin should keep the creative juices flowing cause they ain't done yet!
Fenders would be a great start eian, I agreee.

Ken

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would definitely sign that petition.

GC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts