MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Swepts on today and they look and sound awesome. I'm wondering if anyone is running them without the baffles and how much difference there is. I probably don't want to go any louder but wondering anyhow.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I didn't take the baffles out. Wanted to hear them with them in. And now that I have I think it is plenty loud.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Now that's a baffling question... :icon_razz:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone got the Yami part number for the gaskets? I got my cobra swepts yesterday and would like to make sure I get the gaskets b4 i yank these stock pipes. Thanks all.....( and I agree black is faster ;) )

~AA

Sometimes ‘The majority’ only means that all the idiots are on the same side

·
Registered
220 Posts
EVILVTWIN said:
Anyone got the Yami part number for the gaskets? I got my cobra swepts yesterday and would like to make sure I get the gaskets b4 i yank these stock pipes. Thanks all.....( and I agree black is faster ;) )

~AA

Sometimes ‘The majority’ only means that all the idiots are on the same side
Crush Gasket: 3EG-14613-00-00

·
Registered
60 Posts
running with baffles out...feckin sick!!! I got on it lightly after I did the 7 recommended start run stops...it pulls hard...and is fecking sick!! did i say feckin sick!!! :icon_evil: I will go easy for the next 300 miles to the 600 mark b4 i really get on it. I am taking Ninja's advice and drilling the airbox and the K&N drp in and picking up the fuel management system to really get everything out of it that I can. Thanks to all for the help... Ninja...ring u tonight so you can hear it.... :2ar15smilie:

·
Registered
220 Posts
EVILVTWIN said:
running with baffles out...feckin sick!!! I got on it lightly after I did the 7 recommended start run stops...it pulls hard...and is fecking sick!! did i say feckin sick!!! :icon_evil: I will go easy for the next 300 miles to the 600 mark b4 i really get on it. I am taking Ninja's advice and drilling the airbox and the K&N drp in and picking up the fuel management system to really get everything out of it that I can. Thanks to all for the help... Ninja...ring u tonight so you can hear it.... :2ar15smilie:
I'm all about it! I'm just chillaxin' right now - ring away!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Evil, you riding to work tomorrow? I think you mentioned you worked in Webster. I live North on Philips about 5 minutes away from Xerox. Let me know. I'd like to hear what the swepts sound like without the baffles.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Roch Raider...I ride EVERYDAY until the major rain cometh or snow (34 degrees is my cuttoff...black ice becomes an issue ;D) So that said yes my ass rode today Tues Ap2 22. Id love to ride at lunch..I rode with the guys I sold my VTX to here at work yest. it was soo nice out...almost didnt come back...heres my cell txt or ring me if you wanna ride. 314-9335 (Aaron) I can roll anytime after 11:30.

~AA

'The road to Hell is Paved...so Ride it'

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.