MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body have them and could you post a PIC??
I have seen a lot of them on other bikes. and love the way they sound. I wanted to see how they look.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can see them on the Cobra web site.. I am getting them too. had them on my last bike and they sound great. Set-off many car alarms with them in parking lots :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hey Sarge...

I'm not trying to sway you against the Cobra's... but... there is a "grass roots" movement started by this web site to get Vance & Hines to manufacture these pipes. Take a look... see what you think.

http://raiderperformance.com/VHpetition.htm]Here's the petition http://raiderperformance.com/VHpetition.htm[/url]

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea my name is on it too. But it they dont make them or there too much Money I cant get them. I was lucky to get a new Bike.

·
Registered
499 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
They will definatley set off a car alarm, I have the slashdowns and they set them off all the time. They sound aswesome, never seen the dragsters installed on a bike though, just the Cobra marketing photos from their site.

G

·
Here's a pic of the Cobra Dragsters on a Raider:

Here's the Swept:

Here's the Speedster Slashdowns:

These pics are from the Cobra website, and yes, they need to update the images to the ACTUAL pictures!
As the production pipes are a bit different from the original prototypes!

·
Registered
826 Posts
keep in mind that those pics are a little decieving, I can tell you for sure that the slashdows sit well below the frame, and that phot shows them above the frame.

·
Registered
826 Posts
here are my slashdowns, maybe they will give you and idea

·
Registered
538 Posts
Have any of you that have the swepts taken the baffles out. I have only read that they were hard to get out and guys liked the sound of them in.
If you have taken them out could you please explain because it sounds like it's kinda hard.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the dragsters and i like them better that the slashdowns and the swepts. They soud freekin awsome. Yhe do look a little different than the conbra wed sit though. The top pipe doesn't curve that far forward before it makse it curve towards the back. Also they are a little shorter than tahn picture shows
I'll try to get some pics on this weekend

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet thanks I am really thinking about getting them. I love sound. i am not to much into performance. I have my GSXR for that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey i got the cobra dragster on my bike and they are so damn loud. i will never take the baffles out b/c they hurt everyones ears the way they are with them in. i will put pics up soon. also the dragster pipes actually do not extend all the way back like in the picture. they are actually shorter. they look amazing and i have gotten nothing but compliments. i would recommend them over any of the other pipes...

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have dragsters. Look great and sound awesome.

Lots of decel poping

What are you guys doing for Fuel control?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Someone PLEASE post up a pic. I would have gotten the dragsters already if I knew that they were as long as they look on the Cobra pics. Cobra desperately needs to update their photos!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
My dragsters should be here tommrow. You guys say they are loud,thats perfect,I hate my neighbors. TEHE :D :D :D :wave:

G

·
busajack said:
My dragsters should be here tommrow. You guys say they are loud,thats perfect,I hate my neighbors. TEHE :D :D :D :wave:

That's frickin' funny!
I'm gonna drill mine out tomorrow at least!
Hey neighbors...... CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?????

1 - 20 of 41 Posts