MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I am glad this bike handles and brakes so well. After I installed the new grips, took momma(wife) out for a little cruise. It got to be dusk and I had a deer jump up out of the ditch in front of me. It was close, glad this bike handles and brakes so well. Still was a nice evening for a ride... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
While I certainly agree that the bike handles and brakes exceptionally well, without your skills as a rider and the attention you were paying to your surroundings, the outcome might have been tragically different.

You deserve much credit for your avoidance and recovery in that situation.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Brian
Glad you are ok. I hit a deer last summer head-on. I figured if one ever ran in front of me I could maneuver around it easily enough. The deer came out of the ditch so fast I never moved. Again glad you two are ok.
55Mike

·
Registered
220 Posts
Glad to hear that you and your wife are OK. A friend of mine hit a deer last year and made out OK. Part of the avoidance is the bike, yes, but it is also your reaction and ability to maneuver which helped you guys.

Again - glad you two are OK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.