MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Cruise Control on thursday and received it today. 2 days turn around for it. That's awesome. Thanks for sending it my way so quickly chilly. Anyway, I am gonna install it tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll keep you guys informed. But, upon looking everything over it looks very very straight forward.

Thanks Chilly.

If you guys have questions about the cruise control, it's here.

www.customraider.net check it out. They have other stuff too. :smilie_flag_USA:

I'll post pics once I'm al done.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Rode yesterday with someone that had one.

He loves his and it looks good too. I want Chilly's newer electronic set-up now.:thumbup2::thumbup2:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Chilly installed mine in a couple hours in the days inn parking lot. Pretty simple and straight forward install. It works fantastic too. Made the rest of my 800 mile ride much much more manageable.

·
Registered
62 Posts
cruise

Chilly I just feel like I needed to let you know I had no idea you were talking about your elec cruise when I made my coment. If I had the money I would have your cruise control on my raider. For our trips home to oklahoma flat but berutiful country to see. Thanks Cope113

·
Registered
497 Posts
Cope113 said:
Chilly I just feel like I needed to let you know I had no idea you were talking about your elec cruise when I made my coment. If I had the money I would have your cruise control on my raider. For our trips home to oklahoma flat but beautiful country to see. Thanks Cope113
No worries. It's not for everyone, but if you're gonna get a throttle lock for a long ride, you might as well get ours. Dollar for dollar, I think we have the best solution for long rides.

~chilly

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
+1 :agree:

·
American Legion Rider
28 Posts
How do I buy this cc system
Boy...I see what you mean. That link in the first post doesn't come close to a cruise control. And that Matt St. John hasn't been back here in 9 years. I have no idea what a Chilly cruise control is. Is it one of the many throttle locks or a true electronic cruise control? I don't know. There are several on eBay but are mostly throttle locks which is quite different than a cruise control as I know them. And Amazon seems to have the same. Nothing that says Chilly or Chilli.

Amazon cruise Controls

1 - 10 of 10 Posts