MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Man, if V&H doesn't do the 2 into 2 big radius, those Morton's are really growning on me. I love the shorties. Can't really talk myself into the 2 into 1 from V&H but I've got a little more time before I really NEED a set!. C'mmon V&H, 2 in to 2!!!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
FatAzz said:
Man, if V&H doesn't do the 2 into 2 big radius, those Morton's are really growning on me. I love the shorties. Can't really talk myself into the 2 into 1 from V&H but I've got a little more time before I really NEED a set!. C'mmon V&H, 2 in to 2!!!!
Couldn't agree more.. Although Morton's would have to supply a full length heat shield to cover their bluing.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah the Mortons only look that good because obviously it has not been ridden..I mean really who wants to spend $700 for pipes that turn blue? I guess enough have so they dont feel like they have to do anything about it, but would'nt it just seem like the right thing to do?? ehhh what do I know. I am getting sick of the pipe issue on this bike, Cobra is not gonna fix the drag issue, mortons turn blue and cost too much, V&H is not making a 2-2 and the 2-1 wont be out till the friggin fall.

·
Registered
220 Posts
You gotta remember the $35K auction was for a charity event. Even so, you gotta love a bike that is not too far from stock and can generate that much moola for an auction. It does look awesome...with just some new paint, pipes, and wheels it makes the whole bike look like a one off custom.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Tells you something about our bikes. A lot of times these charity builds use a Harley. Looks like times, they are a changing! ;D

·
Registered
826 Posts
Very nice looking bike. All I really see done to it is new exhaust, wheels, paint, cable and brake lines, passenger pegs, and a custom seat. Sounds to me like we can do this ourselves and have really nice bikes as well.

·
Registered
826 Posts
You got me there, I have a really nice one too. It happens to be the Red S but maybe I didn't word that quite right!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just got off the phone with Doug Morton an hour or so ago.
Those Morton's are in fact growing on me too.
I want the black with the chrome heat shields.
Plan to be at his shop in July, may pick up a set then.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice looking bike. I wonder if purple is the fastest now?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts