MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a ceramic coating place or high temp powder coater in Roch n.y....or nearby that wont feck my hard on the price? I an running without the heat shields cuz i wanna get the cobras swept heatsheilds done in black... Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?? ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
i am over here in webster ny and i am looking to do the same thing i was gonna call swain tech coatings, i think there in scottsville look them up on the web and let me know how you make out,pick my raven up tomorrow can't wait

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks SISCKAIDO...wow..just reading the website tells me these guys are the real deal....and nice that they are local. I'm ringing them on lunch...the prices even look very reasonable....sweeeeeeet. :super:

·
Registered
57 Posts
let me know how you make out with them, might do the same thing,i had them do a sled exhaust and some pistons before,exellent work

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NO go...swaintech says the heatshield wouldnt stand up to the sandblasting it would take to get the chrome off properly b4 coating them....next issue is they only offer a wrinkle white ceramic coat for the pipes and it's usually thicker than what we'd be looking for...he says its usually just for race headers on cars. Im just going to run them for this year the in chrome, and buy the black mortons next year. Oh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts