MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to installing my tail light kit i ordered a month ago.......woooooo.....just plain bad a$$....love it. I know johnny come lately. don't think i saw anybody mention the cool plus of the strobe effect..ran some extra wires and a bat switch.....good bonus...anyway lifes good w/o lollipops..
:clap2:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Was it easy install? I read its a lot of work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
ran some extra wires and a bat switch.....good bonus...anyway lifes good w/o lollipops..
What is a bat switch? Never heard that one before. I do plan on getting the CD tail light soon, so I'm all "eyes".

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a bat switch? Never heard that one before. I do plan on getting the CD tail light soon, so I'm all "eyes".
Bat switch......don't think its a scientific name...lol...single pole double throw switch. i don't know where i picked up that terminology but its long skinny handle looks like a bat.
As for install.....yes my nerves were a little racked.......only because cutting into a significant part of your bike sucks,......especially if you mess up. Just get to a calm quite place in the house....maybe while the old lady and kids are out......take breaks and sure you'lll be fine. the kit is good and come with good wire connectors...they seal when you connect...like with an epoxy.I went and bought super glue and silicone.....be generous with the silicone ,you'll never see it anyway
I think i want to put a video up of the strobe effect....it's cool.
I pulled up to my buddy on his vtx and asked him if he wanted to dance....stormed ahead and flicked the switch.....he went ape$hit:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts