MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in contact with BUB exhaust to find out about their Jug Huggers for the Raider.

They said:
"Our R&D department just recently had access to the Raider and we will be making a system for that bike.
At this time it is very early in the design faze and it has not yet been decided what kind of system it will be or how much it will cost.
Please feel free to check back in a month or so to see if there is any new information on this system."

Below is what they look like on the Warrior, its as close as I could come to looks of the Raider. For the folks out there that like this look let Bub know so they can get the ball rolling faster.

http://bub.com/Motorcycles/Yamaha/Warrior/14-1201/14-1201.html

I want these as my first choice but if they don't come through then choice 2 is the Cobra Dragsters.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since Bub and Reinhart exhaust are basically the same they should sound real nice. My buddy has the V-Rod with the Reinhart pipes on it and they sound sweet. Also my brother has a Fatboy with the same Reinharts and they sound real nice on his as well. So with the Fuel Injection of the V-rod and our Raiders they should sound pretty close. Loud when you goose it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.