MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Today I installed braided front brake lines and removed my fork tube protectors a real easy way. Took all of 1 minute.

I took pics along with some pointers in case you decide to do any of this. Here's the link:

http://www.vacationplace.com/raider

Enjoy!

·
Registered
826 Posts
hey oops,
What did that brake kit set U back. I pulled up that website but it says they only sell to distributors?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eian31 said:
hey oops,
What did that brake kit set U back. I pulled up that website but it says they only sell to distributors?
Oh geese...I ordered mine during Bike Week. Galfer was set up there in a booth selling their brake kits at a "show special discount".

I think it was around $80 - $90 but I think they retail for about $120 or so. Don't hold me to those prices. I'm trying to "remember & guess", sorry. :icon_redface:

I just did a search for: galfer brake lines and several sites came up that sell them. I've corrected the web page.

·
Registered
826 Posts
No worries, I just thought I was having a senior moment again!! Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eian31 said:
No worries, I just thought I was having a senior moment again!! Thanks for the post.
roflmao And I thought I was the only one here who get's those.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ahhh, to be that handy, with the metal working. Unfortunately all of the friends are carpenters and masons, so those are the "handy" trades I've picked up on. Love the work done though. Love that fender.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FatAzz said:
Ahhh, to be that handy, with the metal working. Unfortunately all of the friends are carpenters and masons, so those are the "handy" trades I've picked up on. Love the work done though. Love that fender.
Thanks for the compliment! :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts