MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who ride without a passenger seat - what did you use to plug the holes? I'm considering a fender bib - but I just ordered a passenger seat for the wife that features quick release (suction cups) - so I'm looking for ideas as to what to plug those holes with.

Bib? Plugs?

For those with plugs... I've looked at my local hardware store and didn't find any?????????

Thanks!

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I did the same thing. I also removed the strap that goes around the passanger seat, then cut the bolts a little shorted to make sure they scratch the fender. Also put small rubber bumpers on the two bolt heads as further protect the fender. It really looks good and keeps momma happy when she wants a ride.

Brian

G

·
If I found my bike in my basement, I'd really have a problem!
It's not a walk-out!

Not sure it would make it down the stairs......!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Hey Guys -

Just a quick note that I deleted the last couple of posts in this thread - noticed that it had started to veer into the realm of the too personal and possibly offensive to some guys here, and want to keep everything on the level.

Thanks, all

-Luke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.