MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike week is going awsom, was only there for one day because me and my wife went to see Kid Rock. saw some raiders and here is a pic of what this guy did to his exhaust. I also told him about the Site. so here is what he did. he just gutted every thing out

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder if they will make one of these for our Bike. i would like a super charger

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
these are the wheels that I want

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IS anybody gona be there on saturday i am going back for the day??

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm leaving in the morning about 6:00am. We're staying @ Ocean Lakes. Thurs. through Sun-----I'll be @ SBB most likely
Did you see any places to buy cobra accessories or star merchandise

·
Registered
235 Posts
hey lad... how did his pipes sound? did he have to take them off to do that mod???

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was there from Thursday to Tuesday. Had a great time but didn't see any other Raiders. My last evening out I saw the STAR trucks at Hard Rock Cafe (Broadway at the Beach) but they hadn't set up yet. Wish I could have stayed longer. One of my Harley buddies who went down with me is already talking about getting a Raider. I wish he could have done a demo ride and I know he would get it.

Great places to go when you're down there:
Suck Bang and Blow (both locations - vendors, burnouts, lots of eye candy)
Broken Spoke Saloon (Vendors, burnouts, concerts at night)
Iron Gate Saloon (beside Harley Davidson - lots of vendors)
Barefoot Landing (vendors)
The Doghouse (North - sport bike tricks)
Colonial Mall (Between MB and NMB - lots of Vendors)
The Rat Hole (well...you just gotta go)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They sounded awsom and loud. like a V-8. He took the pipes off. i will draw a crude pic. hold on

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, never mind MS Paint it too hard. he took them off. and took a hack saw and a cut off wheel to cut open right after the Valve. Then gutted the cat converter after that he took a 3 inch hole saw and cut out the end. then used a cutting blade to clean as much as he could the used a chisel hammer to knock out what was left. he said that it took him 2 days and he does not think that he would like to do it again. But there is a sleve in the main chamber that if you could cut the weld right at the end it would slide out but you would mess up the chrome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts