72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone no when the Vance and Hines big radius 2into1 are going
to be available, went to dealer today,they thought by the middle of the month,
they don't no,i get more info from you guys

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have been hearing late june early july for a release as well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all, nothing personal by my reply. It's just that I have called them three times in the past couple months and got three different answers and others have called as well. It's as easy to call them as it is to ask the question in a forum and get varying answers. Besides, you might get some new information or help speed things up when more of us call for status. So that's where I'm coming from.....

·
Registered
562 Posts
retgi said:
Hey all, nothing personal by my reply. It's just that I have called them three times in the past couple months and got three different answers and others have called as well. It's as easy to call them as it is to ask the question in a forum and get varying answers. Besides, you might get some new information or help speed things up when more of us call for status. So that's where I'm coming from.....
How 'bout if the people who called V&H just give the rest of the answer. That way maybe the secratary at V&H will go into the shop and get the pipes built ;D.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's really easy. Phone: (562) 921-7461 and ask them for status and I promise I won't get upset if you don't tell me.

G

·
Thought I'd put a picture of them here so everyone could see them.
I like them a lot too. Still hoping for the 2-2 big radius someday, but these are nice!

plus they have these shown on a Red S model, since it's the fastest.....!

·
Registered
530 Posts
vintagecar1957 said:
Thought I'd put a picture of them here so everyone could see them.
I like them a lot too. Still hoping for the 2-2 big radius someday, but these are nice!

plus they have these shown on a Red S model, since it's the fastest.....!
Yup if they make it like it is in the picture it will definetly scrape before the peg does just like the Cobra's do.

G

·
I'm not all together certain that they would scrape.
The foot pegs stick out much farther to the side.
I know I don't have the exact dimensions here,
but this is just a thought on how the bike leaning might encounter the ground.

If I had a photo of the bike with the pipes from the back, I could see what would happen better!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Massraider said:
anyone no when the Vance and Hines big radius 2into1 are going
to be available, went to dealer today,they thought by the middle of the month,
they don't no,i get more info from you guys
Hey Massraider,

Received an email from V&H today:

...28501 YAMAHA RAIDER 08 2-1 BIG RADIUS...Currently, the release dates are looking at the Middle of August, 2008. Dates are subject to change. The Fuelpak is highly recommended...

Cheers,

Scooter

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Hey leave them alone.They have 5000 sets of Hardly pipes to get out.Thats just the tipical american greed,go where the most moneys at. :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone interested in black/ceramic Big Raduis 2-1? We could lobby V&H.

It would look good on the fastest Raider - the Raven...off course!

Cheers, Scooter (Jobe's out to lunch with the 109 boys!)

·
Registered
826 Posts
busajack said:
Hey leave them alone.They have 5000 sets of Hardly pipes to get out.Thats just the tipical american greed,go where the most moneys at. :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :rant-rave: :mad: :mad:

Wait a damn minute?????? You mean this isn't where the money is? That's it I am outta here!! :icon10:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts