MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
That looks great, was it hard to get all lined up?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sleeper

I like the way it looks. I just ordered them. How did you did you peel the yamaha sticker off?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yep I am definatley going with the Triumph Rocket III and they are BAD A$$ rode one last year!! Can we see the whole bike and that tank decal is awesome too, I bet thyat starts quite a few conversations!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Impaler said:
Sleepercell said:
Impaler,

Follow the tank removal instructions at the raider performance web sight. blowdryer, wd-40, patience

http://www.raiderperformance.com/maintenance.htm
Thank you Sleeper
I just went to my garrage, with a hair dryer, and WD-40 to take the stickers off.... Then I thought: "Why don't I try to peel the corners off with my finger nail for now." Guess what? It took me about 30 seconds to peel that thing off. No damage, no worries.

Had anyone take the star stickers of the chrome?

VB

·
Registered
826 Posts
yeah i have removed all the decals the 2 star from the chrome covers, tank decal, yamaha decal from fender, and decal with vin on the front down tubes. Just use the blow dryer and warm them up pretty good and they will peel right off.

·
Registered
267 Posts
eian31 said:
and decal with vin on the front down tubes. Just use the blow dryer and warm them up pretty good and they will peel right off.
That's a good idea, I din't even think of that. I'm on it.... Thanks eian.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Working on it takking the idea further by the end of this weekend if not sooner should have a great idea or 2

1 - 20 of 57 Posts