Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is there it is just to shiny to see it

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks big, They are really easiy to install too.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No because this is actually a cover that goes over the lower belt guard. If you were to remove the lower guard then yes you do have to the swingarm. They are bolted in together

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with everyone else, "That's a very nice looking setup" But I do notice yours has circle cutouts on the top guard. The set on Ebay looks solid without holes. Did you do the holes are did they come like that?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just email him and he will do the holes. Round is all he does I was trying to get some funky shape LOL

·
Registered
826 Posts
SS1 said:
Pricing seems very reasonable. I paid $65 to have just my OE upper one plated.
Where did you get it done? $65 seems very reasonable as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
J&D plating St Paul, MN it's a small operation I've used for about 10 years. Only draw back, they can't do wheels.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i was wanting to pull mine off all together cause you never see any custom bikes with guards on them, but im worried the ol ladys foot will get into the top and a stick or something might jump up from the bottom a sling the belt

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ao, I thought about but I think Safety is a real issue here. something like a foot or rock, stick gets stuck in that belt and its look out ground here I come.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Good point Wa, I think with the guards off would make a nice look to the bike. But the whole safety thing comes in to play also. Would hate for the bike to get a rock in the belt and throw it off or me. Sometimes safety does have a role with the bike.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea Mud, I liked the look without them on but I am too worried about getting messed up. 13000+ for a motorcycle, I am not going to get it destroyed because I wanted to look at a pretty belt LOL.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts