MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that lives in San Diego, there is a road you really need to be careful of when you ride on it.
It is called De Luz and is in the Temecula area.

The first time I rode this road, I dropped my bike and slid quite a ways. The problem is there is water running through this crossing year round and that has caused algae and moss to grow in the bottom. So when I went through it, I guess I was a in a slight turn, cause as soon as I hit it, the front tire washed out and down I went. All I can remember was "what the........" then I was watching my bike sliding across the road as I was sliding on my butt. If you look in the picture, you can see the white marks where my peg was scraping. This one cost me 2 broken bones in my right hand and some minor damage to the bike.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was just before Shon went on his trip up north to Oregon. Tom and I were on a ride and BAM. yikes01 I had to ride home from Temecula with a broken hand. When I got home I went to urgent care and they wrapped it and sent me to an orthopedic doctor the next day. They put a cast on my hand and almost up to my elbow. :eek: That cast drove me up the wall. I made it a little over a week and I got out the dremel and cut it off.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
wow, I didn't even know. Cut it off in a week? You are a wild man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts