MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Anyone have details on availability and fitting of BAK/VBAK, AIS eliminator & EFI Controller for a Raider (similar) to what the Warrior and Roadliner/Stratliner guys use:

Which BAK/VBAK - Patrick, Churchkey, an-other?

Is there a AIS eliminator kit available?

Which EFi, Dobeck, FuelPak (V&H), Power Commander, an-other, is considered the best/most user-friendly?

I'll be sticking with stock exhausts (probably drilled and baffles shortened) until V&H Big Radius 2-1 is available.

Cheers,

Scooter

·
Registered
219 Posts
my two cents,

Churchkey does not make a BAK for the 1900. PR will be my choice when I do that.

Good news on AIS, the 1900 does not have that junk!

EFI modules will get you a billion opinions and many arguments. If your going to race and/or want to squeeze every ounce of power out of this engine you might want the PowerCommander. If you just want it to run better overall consider the Cobra FI2000R CL.

BTW, sounds like your another ex-Warrior rider, true?

fisher

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
raider113 said:
...BTW, sounds like your another ex-Warrior rider, true?...fisher
Not 'ex'. Have Warrior(BAK, Dobeck, Pagyeghi pipe, AIS elininator, lowering kit etc) and Raider(great bikes) and Victory Vegas Jackpot (piece of junk!).

Cheers for the info,

Scooter

·
Registered
640 Posts
scooter said:
Hey Guys,

Anyone have details on availability and fitting of BAK/VBAK, AIS eliminator & EFI Controller for a Raider (similar) to what the Warrior and Roadliner/Stratliner guys use:

Which BAK/VBAK - Patrick, Churchkey, an-other?

Is there a AIS eliminator kit available?

Which EFi, Dobeck, FuelPak (V&H), Power Commander, an-other, is considered the best/most user-friendly?

I'll be sticking with stock exhausts (probably drilled and baffles shortened) until V&H Big Radius 2-1 is available.

Cheers,

Scooter
Hey Scooter,

I don't think churchkey makes a BAK for the Raider. I put the Patrick Racing BAK on mine when I installed the PC3. Pretty simple install. Easier than the Warrior was AFTER you get the Raider gas tank off. The Warrior gas tank removal is much easier.

I finally fired it up and you get that nice hissing sound of those K&N's suckin in the air. Music to a biker's ears!

As far as taking the crap off the sides goes, it's a pretty easy job. The right side is just 2 coils under there. You can re-locate them under the tank when you do the BAK mod.

The left side is just a tad more difficult because you've got some extra hoses and 2 more coils. I re-located the left side coils under the tank too.

If you did a BAK on your Warrior and AIS elimination, it's pretty easy to know which hoses can be re-routed and which ones can be eliminated. The only real thing you've gotta worry about is the fuel regulator, just like on the Warrior. Again, I relocated mine under the tank so both side covers are gone now.

I posted some pics here that might help:
http://www.vacationplace.com/raider

If you have any questions about anything just PM me. I'd be glad to help you out.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops said:
scooter said:
...If you have any questions about anything just PM me. I'd be glad to help you out...
oops, thanks again for your help and the photos...extra input is always welcome!

Cheers,

Scooter

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts