MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
If your lucky they will come in June. That date keeps moving. I had to buy the pad and up-rite from one dealer the base from another. When i got the base the older guy was mad, he said it was for the raider that they were getting in stock that week. they had to sell it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
You suck joe, LOL I have only one dealer within 10 miles of me and they don't get nothing till late. :-\

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw you guys post. I picked up my bike (April 9) they told me May 7th for the mount, when I seen this post
I called my dealer this morning and he told me he had the mount they have the back rest and pad only thing is
I was thinking the 10" high and I think he only has the 7" high I going to go out tonight and see maybe 7" is enough.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not sure who's willing, but at the request of my dealer, we need to call Yamaha/Star's customer relations line and voice our opinions. Not to say it will do any good, but I just got done venting about my backrest bracket and feel much better.

I was told the windshield and quick release for that is on back order also so...now you have more to complain about.
The number 1-800-962-7926. It took a few calls "due to the high call volume", but I got thru.
Have your VIN handy.

Kevin

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was at my dealers last night they had the backrest mount and a short back rest and pad
I opted for the longer one, he got on the computer and there were shown in 3 warehouses.
Got my order in see how that goes.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well maybe all of us put together we could make a whole backrest....... I just went and picked up the upright because I didn't want it to disappear while i waited for the rest of it. I am going to start phoning Star next week.

·
Registered
326 Posts
my wife talked to some people on ebay that say they have everything in stock a 100 bucks cheaper than yami it grannys motorsports or powersport or something like that ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.