MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how and where the connection is that goes to the auxillary switch located on the throttle side below the engine cut off. I have some auxillary lights and want to be able to turn them on and off. This seems like the best option.

I have heard "taped off" in the headlight housing. I have that off and don't see anything taped off. Everything requires a plug in of some sort. Can anyone help.

Kevin

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am not sure, but I think someone said in another forum that the conection is a plug under the seat. Plug that is connected to a blank

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yep... I seem to remember reading the same thing... on this site.... on another thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a Red S that on Saturday I installed 220 red LEDs with remote.Under both sides of tank,behind steering head,under oil tank & fuel pump cover,under luggage rack & under speedo housing to light up center of fuel tank.Wheel pods & tripple trees are next after Myrtle Beach bike week.I will post pic's when I get my camera working.My remote also has strobe & breathe modes.

·
Registered
826 Posts
damn i bet she glows I would love to see her at night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.