MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how and where the connection is that goes to the auxillary switch located on the throttle side below the engine cut off. I have some auxillary lights and want to be able to turn them on and off. This seems like the best option.

I have heard "taped off" in the headlight housing. I have that off and don't see anything taped off. Everything requires a plug in of some sort. Can anyone help.

Kevin

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am not sure, but I think someone said in another forum that the conection is a plug under the seat. Plug that is connected to a blank

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yep... I seem to remember reading the same thing... on this site.... on another thread.

·
Registered
373 Posts
How about page 3-17 Luke LOL. I Just had to give you he**.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The plug under the seat is hot with the key not with handlebar switch. If I remember correctly the wires from the switch are in the headlight and the wires are blue.

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is all good info.
Anyone care to post some pics of these things?

Then, when anyone does decide on neons or leds can you comment on what you do here?
Best,
Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a Red S that on Saturday I installed 220 red LEDs with remote.Under both sides of tank,behind steering head,under oil tank & fuel pump cover,under luggage rack & under speedo housing to light up center of fuel tank.Wheel pods & tripple trees are next after Myrtle Beach bike week.I will post pic's when I get my camera working.My remote also has strobe & breathe modes.

·
Registered
826 Posts
damn i bet she glows I would love to see her at night.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts