MBF Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a just joining our great group, please be kind enough to introduce yourself to the rest of the forum. It is a nice way for us to get to know you.

You might have been lurking or just discovered us and browsed around for awhile. So check the Rules and Legal Notice of the site before you continue.

We don't know you from Adam, so please show a little courtesy and introduce yourself to the rest of the forum members.. Nothing elaborate unless you want to.
A simple...
Example:
Hi, I am Steve/Linda. And I ride, or want to ride, a bike of some kind.

Something as simple as that.

Or as much as...
Example:
My name is George (your name of course is voluntary or your road name/nickname or who you want to be know by)
My age is between 14 and 92 years old (or your real age if you want but we would like to know generally what age you are)
I live in Nevada (or country)
I ride a 1968 Harley chopper(or type(s) you currently have)
I have come here looking for repair information (or whatever brought you here)

The more information you provide the more we get to know you right from the start. Look at it as if you are going into a strangers house. Hope you enjoy your stay here and become a regular contributing member.

You might want to become familiar with the Rules and Legal Notice of the site before continuing. There are things mention there that can get you banned without warning.

The other members welcomes you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.