MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is something on there that starts with "Your key to true power" then a weird looking key falls to the ground. Then it says "June 4th, 2008" Anybody know what that is?

·
Registered
258 Posts
coyote said:
There is something on there that starts with "Your key to true power" then a weird looking key falls to the ground. Then it says "June 4th, 2008" Anybody know what that is?
V-Max, We're thinkin......

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
The big Max is a comming. There goes next years budget. Hell with the house, I can live in a tent.. :icon10: :icon10: ;)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Now why did you have to go and post that??? I guess I just found my next purchase.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it's just a prototype but the headlight looks like it's a radar dome. Tracking oncoming traffic? :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
[youtube=425,350]
[/youtube]

Don't think it's an MT-01...Listen...besides, they have them in Europe and the message appears on European sites too!

Whatever it is, it will takes everyones mind off crossed wires, leaky tappet covers and ugly fender struts!

If it's a new V-Max, that's me re-thinking my MT-01 purchase!

Cheers,

Scooter

·
Registered
211 Posts
A friend of mine has an older V-Max and wow that thing is quick. But this new one looks even meaner. Very cool find coyote.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks faster than the Triumph triple speed or what ever its called. I here the V-MAx is one of the fastest production bikes out there (quote from my friend that co owns yamaha dealer were I live)

·
Registered
16 Posts
The V'Max is and has always been the fastest production 'cruiser type' bike in the world. I've had two of them and they're basically indestructible no matter how hard you ride them -- and scary fast. The first one I bought was a used 1990 Max. The owner ran the Max at the local PHX drag strip and showed me 9.9 sec tickers from some of his runs. He was a big guy too -- about 6' and 230 lbs. I recently saw a bike magazine (can't remember which one) with a duel between the Max and the Triumph Rocket III. The Triumph looks pretty good (maybe a bit bulky for my tastes) but IMHO there's no way it bests the Max in the 1/4 mile. I think the better rider was on the Triumph! I like the 240 X 50R rear tire on the Rocket III -- it looks better than the Raider's low profile look. I'm getting one as soon as I wear this stock one out.

Mr. Max

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scooter said:
Don't think it's an MT-01...Listen...besides, they have them in Europe and the message appears on European sites too!

Whatever it is, it will takes everyones mind off crossed wires, leaky tappet covers and ugly fender struts!

If it's a new V-Max, that's me re-thinking my MT-01 purchase!

Cheers,

Scooter
Scooter, please tell me that is in KPH?!?!?

·
Registered
123 Posts
coyote said:
Scooter, please tell me that is in KPH?!?!?
KPH??? Are we crossing quotes?

Cheers, Scooter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts