MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up My tommy blue in January and just found this web site a week or so a go. I was going to up grade the pipes but am going to hold off for a few months now after reading about the cobra pipes thanks. I am really happy about my bike so far I have been turning many heads. can hardly wait to get back out and ride some more. was wondering if any of you guy had heard about any females owning a raider also.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I think I remember reading a few posts from a female over at the delphi forum, but to my knowledge you are the first here. Welcome aboard, hopefully you find this place as useful as the rest of us do.
later

·
Registered
373 Posts
Dawn said:
was wondering if any of you guy had heard about any females owning a raider also.
I saw a post here, but only once. But I can say that my wife is Part owner, since she was gracious enough to let me get my Red S. Oh by the way, did I say the Fastest RED S. HEHE

·
Registered
373 Posts
Raven said:
:365127745460d5d5774562: you gonna beat that color thing to death rick lololol
I am trying to get it through everyones head dam it

·
Registered
267 Posts
And how does this relate to a subgect: "any female owners out there??" ?????????? :ne_nau:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Impaler said:
And how does this relate to a subgect: "any female owners out there??" ?????????? :ne_nau:
It doesn't. But then the females might want ot know which bike is fastest so I am just letting them kow before they ask hehe

·
Registered
267 Posts
WaRaider said:
Impaler said:
It doesn't. But then the females might want ot know which bike is fastest so I am just letting them kow before they ask hehe
Good come back.

·
Registered
530 Posts
WaRaider said:
Impaler said:
Yeah but obviously Chicks dig the blue ones.. And if it came down to speed or chicks...well I know where I would be :2guns:

·
Registered
67 Posts
There are, but I'm not one...I was passed tonight by a skilled (or crazy) lady biker on a Harley Dyna doing one-handed sways down the freeway...musta' had new tires on and was trying to burn in the rubber and narrow the chicken strips...welcome to the Forum.

Gary in Fairbanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Aboard Dawn...Our Tommy Gun Blue ones will smoke the red ones and that is why they are red because they are envious of ours... :laugh: I'm sure someone will be busy typing soon...lol Gary AKA Sparky from No KY

·
Registered
499 Posts
I haven't heard of any other females on our forum yet (operative word). You're the first. That make you the pioneer, which is great. The next female that joins we can say "sure.... Dawn". Then you will be able to tell her what a great forum this is.

Welcome aboard... :wave:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to the family Dawn. There are tons of female owners out there. Most of the guys just have get permition from their wife's to ride "Their" bikes. LOL. Who wears the pants, and who zips them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Add one more female! I've had mine since December 07. I hadn't joined the forum until now, sort of been behind the scenes. I just had my Cobra swept pipes installed this past weekend. Definitely get more heads turning!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Welcome to both you ladies, there is a wealth of information here. Hanve a question or concern, just ask and we will do our best to answer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the warm welcome. I have had a crazy week so Have not had a chance to check bak until today. I am glad to see anyother female out there. My husband actually got me into rideing about 6 yrs ago. I will admit I am havinga hard time keeping him off my bike when I am at work. he only has a 1100 poor baby and yest finally the blue one is the fastest :icon10: Raven where do you live?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome all the ladies. I am sure I am speaking on behalf of all the men: "We are extremely excited to have the ladies to be a part of our comunity!!!"

·
Registered
194 Posts
Dawn 1st let me welcome you to this forum.

Rick (WARAIDER) if he wouldn't mention his wife, she would kick his ass.
As a matter a fact, just remember what he said " she was gracious enough to let me get my Red S", what he doesn't know is , his wife forced him to buy the red because it does run like snail and is sure thing for her that he is not going to hurt himself by going fast.

Any way, I am glad that you get the fast one..... remember, That's not just a bike that is a statement.
Ride Safe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts