MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dragsters are officially on! OMG they are soooo loud... I had a guy on a harley ask me if I wanted to trade bikes. He literally flagged me down to check it out. I will put a video on later to let you all hear them. Thanks for all the info on installing them! :wave:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Good to hear.... LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
R8der,have you tried them without the baffels yet..Holy sheeeeeet.Guys talk about setting off car alarms take out the baffs.and you can crack windshields :icon10: :icon10: :icon_wink: :wave:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Buasjack,
I saw a pic of your pipes on Raiderperformance and I really like them. The reason I have not ordered any is becuase the picture on Cobra's website look loner than yours!? Can you verify that they are for the Raider and not the Warrior pipes and email me a side picture. Thanks a million!

bhodge
[email protected]

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you can't set off car alarms, your pipes are to quite.

If you set off house alarms, you might want to wear ear plugs.

Later

Coyote

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Everyone,
Just registered for the forums. Im getting the raider for my 21st birthday in june. Look foreward to being part of the family. Is there anyone out there with soundclips of the cobra swepts w/o the baffles. The one im buying already has them installed but ive only heard them with baffles.. If not i guess i'll find out soon enough.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The baffles are out! Holy crap they are super loud! I love em... If you go to my daugthters website you can see a picture of them... I havent done photobucket yet. www.katehisel.com Go to the album page and then click on Misc. Pictures

1 - 9 of 9 Posts