MBF Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So first off, I ride within the law. Ok with that said I can go on with it. I was finishing up my "couple of hours" ride today when I came up to a stop light in town. Three lane road, on my left is a Mustang Shelby, and on my left a import tuner. Oh before I go further, I got a leather vest from Icon that has a big Vtwin and skull on the back and says "Superior Horsepower". Well I guess they didn't like that or something so they started reving and stuff. Man when that green light went off we were all gone. Left the import behind us in the smoke, but the Shelby held it's own, but in the end the Raider was at the other light waiting on them. Not sure if the Shelby got scared, but it was a nice time. :icon10: So it made for a nice way to end the days ride.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
hehe. Good story. Bet the guys in the cages thought it was a Harley. Bet they were also surprised when you left the line like a rocket. I could just hear him saying to himself. "Hum... didn't know them there Harley's were so quick." :eek:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Ha... that is a good story.

I bought a Joe Rocket leather jacket from the dealership. It says "YAMAHA" in big letters.. front and back. I really like the HDers who just kinda stare at me when I show up to some of the biker spots around town. I want them to know that I'm not on a Hardly... and who sucked the paint off their bikes should they get cocky. Plus... I don't want to give any of the cagers the false impressions that they were embarrassed by a HD.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm waiting for a nice patch to put on it that says "Yamaha" or "Raider", but till then they can think what they want. :icon_twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts